AMD’s latest driver update provides support for People can Fly’s upcoming game Outriders. This update also has support for Evil Genius 2 and DIRT 5’s 4.0 update.
21.3.2 also fixes a few outstanding issues, such as black screens occurring on a limited number of displays when FreeSync is enabled and playing a game in borderless fullscreen on AMD’s new RX 6000 series graphics cards. You can read the complete list of bug fixes, changes, and updates below or directly on AMD’s Support page here.
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination™
- DIRT 5™ Update 4.0
- DirectX® Raytracing
- Radeon RX 6700 series graphics products may report incorrect core clock values in performance tuning and/or the system graphics hardware information tab.
- Shadows may exhibit corruption in Insurgency: Sandstorm™ on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- On a limited number of displays, the preferred desktop resolution in Windows® may change when the display is power cycled.
- The start and cancel buttons in the performance tuning stress test may disappear when Radeon Software is resized to be small.
- A black screen may occur on a limited number of displays when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and playing a game set to use borderless fullscreen on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Enabling vsync in Rocket League and setting the game to use borderless fullscreen may cause stuttering or ghosting.
- Radeon RX 400 and 500 series graphics products may experience a TDR during extended periods of video playback.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 Driver Version 20.50.03.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.15003.5017)
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (“EULA”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 Driver for Windows® 7 64-bit
Installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
- How-To Uninstall Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on a Windows® Based System
- How-To Install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on a Windows® Based System
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 21.3.2.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
|Radeon™ RX 6900 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 6700 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5700 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5600 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5500 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ VII||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Radeon RX 5700M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5600M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5500M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5300M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ 600 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|
AMD Processors with Radeon Graphics Product Compatibility
Important Note for Laptop and All-In-One (AIO) PCs
AMD recommends OEM-provided drivers which are customized and validated for their system-specific features and optimizations.
If you experience issues using the Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition driver package downloaded from AMD.com, please install the OEM-provided drivers for full support and compatibility.
|AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics||AMD Ryzen™ Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD Ryzen™ PRO Processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics||AMD Athlon™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD A-Series and FX processors with Radeon graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ PRO Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD Ryzen™ PRO Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R4, R5, R6, or R7 Graphics||AMD Athlon™ PRO Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5 or R7 Graphics||AMD A-Series™ PRO processors with Radeon™ graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD FX-Series APUs with Radeon™ R7 Graphics|
|AMD Sempron™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon™ R2 Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ HD 8180 – HD 8400 Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows® 10 64-bit version
- Windows® 7 64-bit version