It’s Monday, November 2, 2020, and just one game released today on PC, The Wizard, and The Slug. An action platformer from Silkworm that promises fun controls, a spell-casting wizard companion, and other friends you can team up with.
The Wizard and The Slug
Release Date: October 30, 2020
Play as the fastest, most agile slug in gaming history on its unforgettable quest with a spellcasting wizard as a sidekick.
The strangest love story ever told
When a fugitive wizard meets a forest slug, a strange friendship is born. Together they traverse an oddball fantasy world, unraveling the mystery surrounding an ancient curse. Play as the fastest, most agile slug in video game history together with your spellcasting wizard companion. It’s a team-up you never knew you wanted. Strong focus on humor, character interactions and story.
• Explore a world full of charm, humor and endearing characters
• 3-Act story with multiple endings
• Action platforming with fun controls integrated with a unique health system
• Assist Mode for added accessibility
• A spell casting Wizard companion and other friends to team up with
• Over 2 hours of original music blending old with new
The Wizard and The Slug system requirement
|OS: Windows XP or above||OS: Windows 7 or above|
|Processor: 1.7 GHz||Processor: 2.0 GHz|
|Memory: 2 GB RAM||Memory: 4 GB RAM|
|Graphics: 512 MB VRAM||Graphics: 1 GB RAM|
|DirectX: Version 9.0||DirectX: Version 11|
|Storage: 500 MB available space||Storage: 1 GB available space|
Everything you need to know about The Wizard and The Slug including system requirements.