In preparation for the launch of Activisions release of Call of Duty: Warzone, a 150 person battle royale, NVIDIA releases a day one driver. This new entry to the battle royale genre is free to play and will also be cross platform. If you are on PC and looking to download your free copy of the game you can do so over at the Blizzard Shop.
If you want the latest NVIDIA driver that includes day one optimizations for Warzone head over to their driver download page.
Call of Duty: Warzone System Requirements
|Experience||The Minimum Specs needed to play Warzone||The Recommended Specs to run at 60 FPS in most situations with all options set to medium||The Competitive Specs to run at a high FPS for use with a high refresh monitor||The Ultra Specs to run the game at high FPS in 4K resolution|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 670 or 1650||GeForce GTX 970 or 1660||GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER||GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300||Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X||Intel i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 1800X||Intel i7-9700K or AMD Ryzen 2700X|
|HDD||175GB HD space||175GB HD space||175GB HD space||175GB HD space|
|OS||Win 10 64-Bit||Win 10 64-Bit||Win 10 64-Bit||Win 10 64-Bit|
Game Ready for Call of Duty: Warzone
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Call of Duty: Warzone.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 442.59
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- NBA 2K20: The game crashes with some flashing. 
- Notebook[VR]: Blue-screen crash occurs when connecting a VR headset to the notebook. [2879605/2867038]
- Windows 7: Implemented a check in the installer to verify that the Microsoft SHA2 support patches are installed on the user system. If the patches are not installed, then the driver installation will not continue. This is to prevent potential issues during or after the driver install. 
Open Issues in Version 442.59 WHQL
As with every released driver, version 442.59 WHQL of the Release 440 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
Windows 7 Issues
- Call of Duty – Warzone: ShadowPlay and Screenshot capture does not work with Windows 7 (200593494)
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth][DirectX 12: The game crashes when switched from DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 mode. 
Windows 10 Issues
- Call of Duty – Warzone: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- Forza Motorsport 7: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege[Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.